I am adding this page to answer my most frequently asked questions.
- I do not offer stud service nor do I want to use outside studs with my girls. I get phone calls often telling me what a great male someone has and they want to breed him. I have two males of my own. I don't need to use outside males. It isn't worth the risk of my dogs catching something. This is the same reason I don't stud my males out either.
2. All of my dogs are AKC registered. All of my puppies are sold with limited AKC registration (no breeding rights) unless discussed prior to purchase. I only offer full registration to small, in-home breeders.
3. My puppies come with their first vaccination, they've been wormed, started on heart worm prevention, dew claws removed, their health record, they've been vet checked and I send them home with a toy and a sample of their food. All of my puppies are well socialized.
4. I do not allow visitors to come see if they like this breed or to see if they are allergic. I also don't allow people to see the puppies until a week after they are vaccinated. I am not risking their health by having people come to see unvaccinated puppies. They don't develop personalities until 5 1/2 - 6 weeks old anyway so there is really nothing to see except sleeping babies. Please do not ask. I do not break this rule.
5. To explain how my typical process goes is.... Updated 4/19/20 I am going to give a waitlist another try but I will not be waiting days for a reply. If you see one you want then get back to me right away. If you would like to add one to your family then I require a deposit to hold him/her. I e-mail pictures every 2 weeks so you can see how your baby is growing. If you aren't comfortable with this then you can wait and see if any are still available after being vaccinated but rarely do I still have any left.
6. If you didn't buy your puppy from me please don't call me for advice on what to feed or behavioral issues. That is what you paid your breeder for. If you trusted them enough to buy from them you should trust their opinion on how to raise your puppy. If you have bought from me I am always happy to hear from you with updates and any questions you have.
7. Serious inquiries only please. My time is just as valuable as yours. It isn't fair to have me send picture after picture of different puppies and answer days worth of e-mails and then be told you've changed your mind or are going with another breeder. If you are looking for a cheap puppy you won't find it here. I have quality dogs and put a lot of time, care and money into them and my puppies. My prices are firm.